Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coffee and shopping!

Katie and I met up in Murfreesboro today to go to Panera and hang out. SO much fun. I just saw her a couple weeks ago, but its one of those things... We went from seeing each other several times a week to not at all for 9 months! It's been a real treat to see her a couple times in the past month and to hang out with one of my best friends-- who is my age :-) ... We picked up a devotional book from Lifeway that we are going to go thru together and check in each week; I am very excited about that, too. Then we went up to the Avenues (a new shopping center) and did some window shopping after we made great use of her buy 1 jar get 1 jar free coupons for Yankee Candle. Good times...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm so glad that you are having a good time at home...I've been praying for you! See you soon.....