Friday, March 13, 2009

On the Road Again


This afternoon I'll be heading to Gatlinburg, TN for our Middle School Retreat. The theme refers to being "steeped" in God's Word like tea steeps in hot water. Cool concept.

I am completely exhausted. I haven't slept well the past couple of nights, and anyone who knows me at all knows I get very irritable when I'm tired! I hope that after I finish things at the office, make a couple CDs for the trip, clean my apartment, pack, vacuum my car, and go by the bank.... I can take a nap. I don't suppose anyone is at their best or really fun to be around when they're tired, but I think I am exceptionally unfortunate to be around when I am tired... Haha. So let's hope for everyone's sakes I get a nap!!

I am starting to really look forward to this weekend-- I love Gatlinburg, 4 of my small group girls are leading middle school small groups (I am so proud of them!), and I'm driving (I really do love to drive!) Plus....


Kristian Stanfill has a new CD coming out... Attention. I bought Attention - EP today (what does EP mean, anyway? Early P-word that means release? It only has 5 songs on it.) But can I just tell you that a song that they did at our D-Now is on that CD (the EP one) and I am STOKED. Can't wait to get in my car and listen to it 100 times :-)

By the way, not to be a downer or superstitious, but really... Last trip (Winterplace) started on Friday the 13th and we blew a tire. What is today? Oh, yeah... Friday the 13th. Hopefully we'll get there without any drama or scares!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

p=preview
:)
have a great weekend! I'll be praying for y'all!

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

hope it was great! muah!

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

hope it was great!!! much love bud!