Monday, April 27, 2009

I think April is Bi-Polar

First of all, what is up with this weather? 30 to 90 in 60 seconds?! I always feel so cheated when Fall is skipped because it's t-shirt/shorts weather one day and winter coat/hat/scarf/gloves/2 pairs of socks the next. Now the weather has gone and done it again by getting rid of Spring. Seriously, snow and 90-degree weather in the same month?! I did not realize I had moved to a city that had only 2 seasons, and I do not like it much!

However, despite my complaining about the weather, I had a fabulous weekend. I spent all day Saturday with my sister, and we did a lot of shopping for her apartment. We found this for her wall, and these curtains for her living room (we went with apple green). It really brought the room all together and looks amazing. We also absorbed some Vitamin D by the pool and it was just incredibly relaxing to lay out with a book!

Sunday, after church, I went back to Jen's and we got everything put up (we needed my drill so we couldn't do all that on Saturday). I had childcare duty yesterday morning at Noonday so I missed out on our service. Sunday evening, I met a couple of the girls from my small group and we went to the 6pm service at Buckhead Church. It was so good! Andy Stanley is brilliant and the worship team did a great job. One of the girls and I are going to start playing tennis. I know, what?! Me playing tennis...that will be interesting considering how amazing my hand-eye coordination is! I am actually very excited about it, though!

And now, here it is Monday, and I cannot believe my weekend is gone! Hard to be inside at a computer when it is cheerful and sunny outside! Next weekend I'm going camping, though, so I have much to look forward to!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Bipolar...Perfect way to describe it! Hope your week is going well...love the escape button!!