As told by my sister...
So I had this great idea to go for a run.
It was an extremely hot Atlanta afternoon (even though it was cloudy). The rain had cleared but the humidity was over 100% (is that possible?) I was so far from home and was dying of thirst. I had gone from running, to walking, to crawling and was on my last breath before collapsing when out of no where came.....SUPER WATER DOG!
I could hardly believe my eyes...I thought I was dreaming because I was so dehydrated and faint (I've gotta quit drinking Mtn Dew) until 120lbs ran me over and knocked me back to reality. I have the proof that SUPER WATER DOG is real and for those of you in Atlanta I could show you the trauma;)
But as I am writing this, I couldn't be more thankful that SUPER WATER DOG was there to save the day. I'm not quite sure I would have made it without her. From what I hear, she has already helped to save several other dying runners in the area. If she comes your way, be sure to brace yourself, but tell her I said hello as well;)
Thanks SUPER WATER DOG!
No comments:
Post a Comment