Oh. My. Goodness. No one should use the internet as a source of information when (my top 3 list)
1. Searching to diagnose medical symptoms.
2. Searching to find out what (if any) risks are involved with _________ (fill in the blank).
3. Searching to find out how other people's hair styling experiences have gone.
Today, in roughly 30 minutes, I'll be doing something drastic to my hair. I have never, ever dyed it... permed it... highlighted it... had it straightened... And this summer, instead of chopping it all off like I usually do... I've decided to keep it long(er) and.............
Well, I was fine with the idea of doing something to it until I just found a couple of articles/blogs on people's misfortunes. Now I'm nervous. Whereas I was excited about 5:30, now it seems to be approaching too quickly. I am going to go through with it (everyone needs a little change sometimes, right?) so I am just hoping the lady knows what she's doing!!
1 comment:
I hope she knows what she's doing, too....post a pic, please!
Post a Comment