Friday, July 31, 2009

I thought about buying a dog...

...but then again, this week I have gotten a puppy-fix! All week, I've had my pal Jake staying with me. He is cute as can be and full of energy. The poor guy has to spend part of his day all by himself while I am at work, but every evening we have had a lot of fun! It's been nice to have someone to walk with each morning, afternoon and evening, too!

Please forgive the recycled picture... I haven't charged my camera battery this week!

I only have one complaint... Canned dog food. Seriously, it has the foulest odor (to my nose) of any kind of pet food. Of course, it may be sooo offensive to me because of a crazy "Fear Factor" stunt my youth pastor coaxed me into doing back in high school... (Had I known that the activity had anything to do with dog food... I would not have left my chair.)

Anyway, Jake goes back to his family tomorrow, and while I will miss my shadow, I will not miss the all-consuming, nauseating odor of the canned dog food...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Please tell me that Shad did not make you eat canned dog food...PLEASE!!!

chellebeth said...

...only 10 spoonfuls. Though, he would argue he did not "make" me.