At the beach, life is different. A day moves not from hour to hour but leaps from mood to moment. We go with the currents, plan around the tides, follow the sun. We measure happiness by nothing we can hold... nothing we can catch. Everywhere…Life is jumping and elusive and momentously momentary. We want to [stretch] the days, distill the memories, make them last. At the same time, we know that the beauty is in the evanescence. Every wave comes in, then retreats. Every day promises, then turns its back and slips away. Every joy has a little tease in it, a give and a take, and leaves a wake of longing.
How to Live At the Beach by Sandy Gingras
What a restful, relaxing week! My family and I came to St. George Island for the week; we rented a condo and brought the 3 girls (Montana, Nike & Murphy) for a week of beach-stuff. I have truly loved being at the beach again. I know, who doesn't, right? But like I always say... it's different for me than it is for everyone else. Whether or not that is true, I don't know. I'd blog about it... but that is another post for another day. I only took about 300 pictures... but here are just a few of my favorites!
There is something so refreshing and rejuvenating about being at the beach. That, I am sure all can agree on... It is going to be hard to leave tomorrow.
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures!! Looks like you were in your own little heaven! Glad you had a great time!!
Post a Comment