Driving to work this morning I heard on the radio a segment about "Retail Ranting" ... a place for frustrated retail worked to call and complain about customers or whatever frustrates them, rather than taking it out on their customers. It is totally understandable, but it kind of breaks my heart, too, knowing that there are so many people who dread the Christmas season because of the rush, the impatience, the rudeness, the selfishness, etc...
So, I am going to try something. One, I challenge you, whenever you are out shopping or doing anything to get ready for Christmas, make someone's day. In fact, make several people's days-- retail workers, grocery workers, fellow shoppers, family members... See what you can do, wherever you are, whatever you're doing... to make someone else's day. Then, email me your story. If someone has made your day, maybe a complete stranger or someone near and dear... or if you have made someone else's day (complete stranger or best friend) email your story to chellebeth@gmail.com with the subject 'Tis the Season. If I get any responses, I'll post some of the best ones on Christmas. Feel free to forward this on to friends, family, coworkers & any others-- I am eager to see what kind of great stories we can share.
So, I am going to try something. One, I challenge you, whenever you are out shopping or doing anything to get ready for Christmas, make someone's day. In fact, make several people's days-- retail workers, grocery workers, fellow shoppers, family members... See what you can do, wherever you are, whatever you're doing... to make someone else's day. Then, email me your story. If someone has made your day, maybe a complete stranger or someone near and dear... or if you have made someone else's day (complete stranger or best friend) email your story to chellebeth@gmail.com with the subject 'Tis the Season. If I get any responses, I'll post some of the best ones on Christmas. Feel free to forward this on to friends, family, coworkers & any others-- I am eager to see what kind of great stories we can share.
No comments:
Post a Comment