Monday, January 18, 2010

Results are in...

...and some of you failed miserably. I can't wait to blog about my skiing this weekend. But before you get all the details of it, I'm still curious who some of my readers are... Don't be shy! Who's checking in from Woodstock, GA and Knoxville, TN? What about Buford, GA and Manchester, TN? Lawrenceville, GA and Oak Ridge, TN? Marietta, GA and Tullahoma, TN?

Yeah, I'm still wondering about some of you... I heard from 8 people on the last one... But I'm still wondering about you...yes, you... :-) Leave me a comment or if its easier for you, send me an email!! Looking forward to finding out who you all are...

Ski trip post is next, but for now, I've got a date with Jack!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Holli Lawson said...

Hi Chelle.

It's Holli Lawson, Mike's wife and Derek, Ryan, and Cooper's mom. I was on Mary's blog and followed the link to yours. I thought I would check it out.

How are you? I hope all is well.

Take care.

Holli

chellebeth said...

Holli,

Hi! I know who you are :-) I am doing very well, thanks-- I hope all of you are as well! Thanks for checking out my blog. Blogging is such a fun way to stay connected to people!