Thursday, July 1, 2010

A different side of Girdwood...



I haven't been feeling very well so I went to the Girdwood Clinic.  Yep.  Diagnosis: Bronchitis.  At least I don't have strep throat!  I've been pretty exhausted today... Despite that, though, I got to hang out with the summer staff tonight.  We ate dinner at Chair 5 (I had the Elk burger...yum!) and hung out for while outside.  It's been pretty chilly today and tonight- low 50's -but it was still good to be outside and to get to know the summer staff a bit better!  There are two guys and two girls, all in college and in their early 20's.  I am so enjoying getting to know them and glad I get to share these couple of weeks with them.  After hanging out for a bit, I headed back to the condo and went for a short walk with Scott and Jenn.  Now, once again, it is time for BED!  Forest Fair starts tomorrow; it's going to be fantastic!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mary said...

sorry you are not feeling well...I hope you got some good drugs and feel better fast! :)