...and all things Alaskan
Oh.my.goodness! Take a look at the 5th picture down...you are a different person, Lady! WOW!!! You have done so well...so proud of you!!
eh... make-up goes a long way, too. lol
This one has to be your favorite saying! :)Love the awesome pics!!We all know your dogs think you are wonderful....and you are!
Thanks, Cindy! ...and we both know goldens are the best judge of character, right?! ;-)
Ok...I'm so jealous of this whole bouism idea!!! Love the pics of your babies!! ;)
Thanks Kristy!! I love these puppies!PS- nothing is stopping you from doing your own 'bouisms! ;-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh.my.goodness! Take a look at the 5th picture down...you are a different person, Lady! WOW!!! You have done so well...so proud of you!!
eh... make-up goes a long way, too. lol
This one has to be your favorite saying! :)
Love the awesome pics!!
We all know your dogs think you are wonderful....and you are!
Thanks, Cindy! ...and we both know goldens are the best judge of character, right?! ;-)
Ok...I'm so jealous of this whole bouism idea!!! Love the pics of your babies!! ;)
Thanks Kristy!! I love these puppies!
PS- nothing is stopping you from doing your own 'bouisms! ;-)
Post a Comment