Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
The MBTI preferences indicate the differences in people based on the following:
How they focus their attention or get their energy (Extraversion or Introversion)
How they perceive or take in information (Sensing or iNtuition)
How they prefer to make decisions (Thinking or Feeling)
How they orient themselves to the external world (Judging or Perceiving)
(thanks, Wikipedia, for copy & paste, check out the article if you're interested)
I'm all across the board. Every time I've taken this test (in my college courses as well as this online version) I am always a feeling/judging personality, but the extroverted/introverted-ness and the sensing/intuitive-ness of my personality is constantly evolving. It makes me wonder what specific events/occurances have altered my personality... Beginning in college I was a very strong ENFJ. During sophomore/junior years of college... a moderate INFJ. And today, as I took this personality analysis again... I am an ESFJ.
As the site says of me:
slightly expressed extravert (used to be distinctively extravert)
slightly expressed sensing personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality
Here's Wiki's very accurate summary of the ESFJ personality type. What do you think, is it me?
Hey, you take the test, and let me know your letters :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment