My friend Mary did this before, and I'm following suit. She had quite a few people comment, and I'm hoping for some good results, too.
I have a little traffic feed on my blog. (It's right under the Compassion banner in case you've never seen it before.) It tells me what city/state/country visits my blog along with a couple other random things. I am insanely curious about who is checking out my blog... Some of you I talk to, email, etc. so I know you keep up with me on here, but some of you I see your city and state, but have no idea who you are. :-) So, if you would be so kind as to leave me a comment just this one time and let me know that you have visited my blog, I would very much appreciate it!
To leave a comment, click the link just below this post, on the right-hand side that says "0 Comments" or "Post a Comment" if you are on this particular blog post as opposed to the main page that shows several posts. (Your browser must have pop-ups enabled on this page). A little box will pop up, and it will say "Leave your Comment." If you would, put your name in that box, mark "Anonymous" or if you choose, you can sign in to your google account or use one of the other options. When you're done, click "Publish my comment." It will send me an email that someone posted a comment, and then I get the option to "publish" it to the blog for others to see, or to keep it hidden. I will keep them hidden at least for a while so that the link reads "0 Comments" for a while....Don't want to confuse anyone! Thanks!
5 comments:
It's me--Mama Judy
You know that I keep up with you on here! :)
I'm here...but you knew that. :)
OK...you can thank me later....but I've passed on a blogging award to you...go to my blog to read all about it. :)
Okay...I will admit this is the first time I have checked out your blog. But...I just had to. Mary gave you a special blogger award, and I had your blog linked in her post, and well...I had to check it out! :) I will probably be making more visits! :)
Meredith
Post a Comment