After several hours of deep cleaning inside, I think the fumes started getting to me... So, Montana and I decided to get outside and enjoy this beautiful day! I cannot believe it is 60 degrees! I thought about sitting out on the front porch swing, but then I'd have to keep a leash on Montana. There's no way to keep her on the porch; if a dog goes by I would be in trouble! So, I grabbed my beach chair out of the shed, a pillow for Montana, my Bible and my Macbook from the house... and headed out back. Right now she is watching birds/squirrels and whistling back at any barking dogs in the neighborhood. I am going to add a few photos I just took with my Mac (love Photo Booth!), post this, and read a while! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Backyard View





2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, I never tire of looking at my girls!! Love you all.
Glad you had a good weekend! We had a blast this weekend...and I thought of you often walking up those huge mountains with your crampons...or tampons...whatever...JUST KiDDING!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment